Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Hometown

Passing 4 month at UUM,Kedah
Finally, I have reached hometown safety by this early morning
Well
This is not my first time but second time back to my hometown,Johor 


It's warm when i saw my dad,my mum
Anyway,the bus taking too much time
because keep stoping at different station and staying there about 15 minutes
I'm tired...


On the way
Someone playing the piano and I'm request to him
Let me hear let me hear
So nice

Yea,I alway enjoy the music
specially live one
So
One day i rich
I want go for many concert 

This time i came back secretly
My best friend even didnt know that,except my neighbour
Just feel to give them surprise
At the end
I'm getting feeling down
Haix...


Final is coming soon
Im afriad..
And fear for skipping the presentation :'(

I'm sry


No comments:

Post a Comment