Sunday, December 9, 2012

Second trip at Penang =]

Last thursday
I went to Penang again 
to meet my online buddy
We know since few years ago


June of 2012
I meet one of them at Singapore already

This time
We gonna meet three peoples together

Whatever
The plan may be not as usual but no much changes
The other is the eldest
We try to friendly but the little girl still shy
Anyway,it's great to meet the two pretty girl =]


I am the shortest..
ohhh shit
even i wear the high heel
I'm still the shortest!!! :'(



Sing K and having some great dinner
Tasty and special
I still remember the Indian waitress very manner and cute <3


I wish i still got the next time to dinner there
Thanks ning
Sending me here and there
Keep bringing me for nice food
I like it too much =]


3 days 2 night
Getting fat and been complained fat again xD
hahaha


Count down the days 
8 days
I could back hometown soon
I miss u my home :')

No comments:

Post a Comment